What this means is that although you now no longer get the full cooked breakfast and the traditional family host welcome, you will receive a very professional and functional accommodation experience.
The benefits of this facility are the freedom to use the kitchen with allocated fridge and cupboard space for each of the 8 bedrooms thus providing the option of a saving on eating out costs.
Free fibre optic wifi throughout the house, front door keys with no curfew upon the guests.
The owners personal phone number to contact with any requests during your stay, a very friendly and helpful housekeeper who will tidy your room every day at a time that suits.
- Free off street parking less than 2 minutes walk from The Haven.
- Very close to rail & bus station
- Easy commute to Aberdeen & Dundee
- Set up with the workers & business people in mind
- Light continental breakfast provided
- Key collection & drop off can be arranged
- Freeview TV & DVD in each room
- Library of over 100 DVD’s to choose from at no charge.
- Full Sky Package including Sports in dining room
- Corporate rates and accounts can be set up
Having lived in the Hotel industry for over 40yrs, and continuing to do so now as a Head & Consultant Chef & Event Co-ordinator i decided to set up a facility that provides a hassle free but yet quality stay for all walks of life. I felt that value for money was important along with cleanliness and freedom to come and go as you wish. Adding the open kitchen came after to speaking with clients who were staying for a longer period and always had to eat out which in turn ate into their expenses. The Haven has been in my ownership since April and is a progressive business where I will listen to the clients and try my best to accommodate their requirements.
The best way to find out if The Haven fits your needs is to drop Gordon and email or give him a call as he will be happy to discuss all your requirements and maybe even haggle a good deal.
3 twin (2 ensuite)
3 doubles (2 ensuite)
Rates from £35 per night
(single night supplements may apply)
8 Lower Hall Street